Welcome to the BIAS FREE Co-operative, Inc., an award-winning,
UN ECOSOC Member not-for-profit organization that supports individuals,
groups, communities, institutions and organizations to tackle sexism, racism, ableism, colonialism, ageism, classism, casteism,
heterosexism and other “isms” that cause immense harm to individuals and societies.
BIAS FREE stands for Building an Integrative Analytical System For Recognising and Eliminating inEquities.
BIAS FREE, Inc. provides training workshops and consultancy services for applications of the BIAS FREE Framework,
a rights-based approach for identifying and
eliminating biases that lead to social inequities and deprive people of their human rights.
BIAS FREE, Inc. supports applications of the Framework from organizational change processes,
to research, policy and legislation, programme and/or service delivery, to teaching and curriculum development and to everyday
practice. It helps embed human rights and people-centred approaches that address social inequities, social exclusion and
BIAS FREE, Inc. works in Canada and around the world on cross-equity
and cross-cultural applications in any sector – from health to engineering, to finance and trade.
- Learn about the BIAS FREE Co-operative, Inc.
- Discover the BIAS FREE Framework, its theoretical underpinnings
and some basic concepts related to biases, hierarchies, power structures and inequities.
- Access the BIAS FREE Framework publication, and other related publications.
- Request training workshops and support for applications of the BIAS FREE Framework by
certified BIAS FREE trainers and expert consultants.
- Read about applications of the BIAS FREE Framework and how it was used to
identify and eliminate biases in real life situations.
- Log onto the BIAS FREE Database to input or retrieve examples of bias uncovered during
Framework applications from around the world, as evidence of how hierarchies are at work to produce and maintain social inequities.
- Link with members of the Global BIAS FREE Framework Network to share and exchange
ideas and experiences and to find partners for applications of the Framework.
- Get involved in the work of BIAS FREE Inc. through training and furthering
applications of the Framework.
- Apply to become a certified BIAS FREE trainer.
- Become a donor/funder/partner
- Contact us for further information or assistance. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org